Friday, June 24, 2016

Dog on Mushrooms!


This dog accidentally ate psychoactive mushrooms and was recorded by his owner having some sort of trip.


You can relate this experience to what Bigfoot or Dogman must go through if or when they accidentally or intentionally ingest shrooms.


14 comments:

  1. Like wow dude, this place is far out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dogs seeing sh-t that even Dr Squatch can't find!

      Delete
    2. Tee Hee!

      It's just me,
      Ricky:)

      Delete
    3. As soap is to the body, so laughter is to the soul.

      Delete
    4. Hello Mr. Inspiration! It must be nice to have all those deep thoughts stored in your brian. Tee Hee ...I must be very clean right now because I've been laughing most of the day. ...Good friends and the fish were biting! :)

      It's just me,
      Ricky:)

      Delete
    5. I, too, am impressed by Mr I's deep thoughts. I'm new at this but here goes:

      Give a fisherman a fish and he's got a fish; teach a fish to swim and then feed him for a lifetime.

      Delete
    6. LOL Yeah something like that xx

      Delete
  2. We use to boil them down and make kool aid. I don't remember much after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mushrooms or dogs?

      Delete
    2. We were dumb but not cruel.

      Delete
    3. I've heard that tea makes for quicker, more intense trips, not that I've ever tried it.

      Delete
    4. Naw, tea is weak, chew them well for a quicker effect.

      Delete
    5. Tea is not weak and sometimes there are maggots in the raw stems.

      Delete
    6. They talk about controlled hallucinogens for depression in the news these days but it seems pretty volatile and experimental, although I've seen vids where people say it helped them.

      Delete